If interested in this position, please submit a resume using the form on the Careers page.
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Zac Wallace, CFO
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Be at desk between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday thru Friday to answer multi-line telephone system, direct calls, take and relay messages by providing quality customer service to all callers. Answer (or help get answers) questions, screen calls/messages for importance or necessity of calling staff members when out of the office. Be knowledgeable of cellular numbers, and staff members’ whereabouts.
- Assist any staff member with customer service to clients and contractors as needed by performing any office/clerical duties related to everyday tasks or special projects.
- Type/proof/mail correspondence, field reports, memos, all AIA forms, specifications, shop drawings, and punchlists. Maintain electronic files of all documents.
- Accompany Project Manager to necessary project meetings or site visits, prepared to take notes.
- Make necessary telephone calls in preparing/receiving specification, utility and project information.
- Prepare plans, specs, shop drawings, etc. for printing/shipment as needed.
- Schedule Conference calls and conference room reservations.
- Take mail to mail drop box location or post office. UPS packages to drop off facility if prepared after daily UPS pick up.
- Provide assistance to staff when other team members are out of office.
- Print, cut and fold plan binders.
- Training requirements – First two years 4 days of training and 3 days for each year thereafter.
- Assist with checking/updating SOPs on yearly basis
- Be the “backup” for Sarah on weekly duties such as PSR and schedules.