TITLE: Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
OBJECTIVE: To assist Project Manager in serving Clients needs during the various stages of a Project from Schematic Design to Construction Administration.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Application/Schematic Design Services – Work with Project Manager to develop a preliminary Schematic Design packet (Site Plan, Unit Plans, Building Plans, Exterior Elevations, Accessory Buildings, etc.)
- Assist Project Manager in developing design of units and buildings in accordance with direction provided by Owner/Client per code
- Design Services – Collect, organize, and incorporate Owner’s/Client’s request for Project Scope
- Research requirements associated with Funding Agency, Green Building requirement and incorporate into design
- Construction Document Services – Provide organized, detailed information to Drafting Technicians, coordinating all aspects/details of the working drawings and the specifications. Provide plan review for building code and accessibility compliance, and design accuracy.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and/or CPO for a “Quality-Control” review of complete Working Drawings (including all Consultant(s) drawings). Maintain schedule and meet deadlines.
- City Coordination Services – Coordinate submission of Project Construction Drawings to Municipality for formal Plan Review
- Confirm protocol specific to Municipality and coordinate through Building Permit issuance.
- Consultant Services –Collect and organize information received from consultants, appraising Project Manager of consultant deadlines, reviewing work prepared by consultants, and incorporating said work into the documents.
- Assist Project Manager in administering initial coordination meetings according to schedule.
- Bidding Negotiation/Contract Award Services – Assist the Project Manager in the administration of the Working Drawings for Contractor/Subcontractor Bidding.
- Prepare Addenda and related documentation (revised Working Drawings, Sketches) to document clarifications, additions or deletions to the Working Drawings and/or Specifications. Coordinate with Project Manager and/or CPO for QC review prior to completion
- Construction Administration Services – Assist the Project Manager in the administration of the Construction Activity and related aspects.
- Assist Project Manager in conducting Pre-Construction Conferences, Site Observation Visits, Pay Application Meetings, Punchlist Walk Throughs of completed work, Final Inspections, and/or Warranty Inspections.
- Develop RFI Responses, ASIs, process Shop drawings, Meeting Minutes, Field Reports and other necessary documents for review by Project Manager or CP Coordinate with Administrative Assistant for proper distribution of necessary documents to Development Team and involved agencies, as required by Owner/Client.Assist Project Manager in conducting Pre-Construction Conferences, Site Observation Visits, Pay Application Meetings, Punchlist Walk Throughs of completed work, Final Inspections, and/or Warranty Inspections
If interested in this position, please submit a resume using the form on the Careers page.